This policy covers how IMatrix treats personal information that it collects and receives on this website. We are not in the business of selling information about you: we use information shared with us for the sole purpose of running and improving our services. This web-site www.iMatrixfurniture.com is owned by iMatrix Furniture (hereinafter referred to as the "IMatrix"). This notice tells you what information we collect, steps we take to protect and secure it, how we use and share information, and finally, how you can contact us with questions or concerns.
Information We Gather
• IMatrix collects personal information when you fill website form with us, use IMatrix products or services or post content on a IMatrix website. This information is limited to your email address, name, and any information you post on your site. Any password is not required on website.
• IMatrix may also collect personal information if you enter into promotions or sweepstakes.
• IMatrix automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookies, and the pages you request. We also collect other use information as part of our analytics services, in order to improve the service. However, we do not link such information to any personally identifiable information you submit while on our site.
• IMatrix uses information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, identification and authentication, services improvement, support, contact, research, and anonymous reporting.
Information we may automatically collect about Users
We will use this information:
• to administer our site including troubleshooting and statistical purposes;
• to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for Users and for Users’ computer;
• security and debugging as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
This information is collected anonymously and is not linked to information that identifies User as an individual. We may use Wix Analytics and Google Analytics to track this information.
• IMatrix occasionally obtains IP addresses from users depending upon how you access our web sites. IP addresses, browser and session information may be used for various purposes, including to:
• Diagnose and prevent service or technology problems reported by our users or engineers that are associated with the IP addresses controlled by a specific web company or ISP.
• Estimate the total number of users visiting IMatrix web site from specific geographical regions.
• Help determine which users have access privileges to certain content, services or resources that we offer.
• Monitor and prevent fraud and abuse.
Information Use, Sharing and Disclosure
• IMatrix does not share personal information we learn about you from your use of the IMatrix web sites, products and services with others except as described in this policy.
• We do not share, sell, rent or trade personally identifiable information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
• IMatrix may use or share your personal information where it is necessary to complete a transaction, to operate or improve the IMatrix products and services, or to do something that you have asked us to do.
• From time to time, IMatrix or a partner may sponsor a promotion, sweepstake or contest on IMatrix. You may be asked to provide personal information including name, email address or home address or to answer questions in order to participate. This information will be used strictly for the purpose of notifying and arranging delivery of promotional items to the person selected.
IMatrix may share personally identifiable information about you under the following circumstances:
• We may share your personal information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, to establish or exercise our legal rights or, defend against legal claims and if in our judgment in such circumstances disclosure is required or appropriate.
Widgets may support functions that require that you disclose certain personally identifiable information given the user's choice of participation. This information is collected in many different ways such as: forms, surveys, subscribing or unsubscribing to mailings and correcting or updating personally identifiable information and are only used for the purpose in which they were collected.
Links to 3rd Party Sites
Social Media Widgets
All Product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement.
For these purposes 'Intellectual Property Rights' includes the following (wherever and whenever arising and for the full term of each of them): any patent, trademark, trade name, service mark, service name, design, design right, copyright, database right, moral rights, know how, trade secret and other confidential information, rights in the nature of any of these items in any country, rights in the nature of unfair competition rights and rights to sue for passing off and other similar intellectual and commercial right (in each case whether or not registered or registrable) and registrations of and applications to register any of them. IMatrix retains and reserves all rights in such Intellectual Property Rights.
Confidentiality and Security
No data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make efforts to ensure security on our systems.
• We use physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal information about you.
• Your information is password-protected. Additionally, it is stored using a salted, variable work factor, one-way hash algorithm.
• In certain areas, IMatrix uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software.
If IMatrix learns of a security systems breach we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. By using IMatrix or providing personal information to us you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy and administrative issues relating to your use of those sites, products and services. We may post a notice on our applicable web sites if a security breach occurs. If this happens, you will need a web browser enabling you to view the applicable web sites. TheCompany44 has only designed the website and hosted it wix.com. For any issues or queries you can directly contact the owner through contact us page of the website. We may also send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us in these circumstances. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. To receive free written notice of a security breach (or to withdraw your consent from receiving electronic notice) you should notify us through contact us page
Indian, European, California, America, and Rest Countries Website Visitors
We comply with the standards, procedures and requirements laid down by the The Information Technology Act-India, GDPR (EU General Data Protection Regulation), UK-GDPR, Data Processing Agreement (DPA), CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act) and Rest Countries Information Technology Rules to ensure that the personal information you give us is kept secure and processed fairly and lawfully. No personal information is publicly accessible.
Changing your Preferences and Personal Information
You can edit your account information with IMatrix at any time, you should complete a support request through contact us page.
IMatrix may revise, modify or update this policy. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore; periodically visit this page.
If you have a privacy concern regarding IMatrix, or this policy, and if you cannot satisfactorily resolve it through the use of those sites, products or services, you should complete a support request through contact us page.